This exercise was inspired by ballet dancing. The slow and elegant moves will easily shape your legs.
Just stand up from your desk today and invest one minute in your legs.
It is so easy:
- Stand straight and stretch your arms out at shoulder height.
- Move your weight onto your left leg and put the right leg on the side.
- Pull your right leg to the left side and cross it in front of the left leg.
- Keep your leg, upper body and belly tight and your shoulders deep.
- Do this movement for about 30 seconds.
- Repeat on both sides.
Get our iOS App FOR FREE with the whole exercise and many more with follow-along instructions.