You made it to week 2 of our #diamondchallenge and this week’s exercises focus not only on shaping your body but also on improving your coordination.
- Put your hands shoulder-width apart on the floor and move your legs to the back.
- Lift up your left arm from the floor and stretch it out toward the sky.
- Move your arm back and repeat the movement 5 times in total
- Keep your body tension and try to keep your body in a straight line.
- Change to the other side and repeat the movement 5 times again.
Get the full exercise with follow-along instructions in our free app for iOS and join our all the amazing women training with our fitness game!