It is Shape Up Day 2 of our #diamondchallenge and today we focus on one of the most popular and important exercises: the Glamour Plank. This exercise is not only helping you to get a flat belly but also targeting your back and shoulders.
- Lie down on your mat.
- Put your forearms on the mat with your elbows below your shoulders.
- Bring your toes in position and lift your body up so that it is one straight line.
- Keep the tension and try to push your body from your tiptoes to the front and back.
- Your elbows are directly below your shoulders, keep your body straight and your pelvis low.
- Contract the muscles on your belly, back and buttocks.
- Take a break if you need one.
Try to stay in this position for 30-60 seconds, depending on your fitness level. Repeat if you can!
Get the full exercise with follow-along instructions in our app – Download it for FREE on the App Store!
Shine bright like a diamond 🙂