It’s leg day! This exercise is easy to do – all you need is a chair or bench (make sure it is stable) – there are no excuses, there are plenty of chairs at home or in your office 😉
- Stand with your legs hip-width apart in front of a bench or chair.
- Lift your right leg backwards and put it on the bench. You stand about one meter from the bench.
- Put your hands on your hips.
- Slowly bend your left leg.
- Slightly stretch it again and repeat the movement.
- Mantain an appropriate distance to the bench, so that the bent knee of the front leg is behind your toes.
- Repeat 10 times in total, then change to the other side.
This exercise is great for your balance and coordination and your legs will look amazing if you do it regularly.
* Results may vary.