Here we go with our Shape Up Day Exercise – tap back with your legs like a dancer and shape your shoulders and buttocks. All you need is two bottles and one minute! Let’s go, girl!
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
- Lift your arms up in a 90° angle in front of your body until they reach shoulder-height.
- Tap backwards with the right leg and open your arms.
- Continue the movement and alternate your legs.
- Pull your shoulder blades together tightly and pull your belly in.
- Do not forget to keep your ellbows at shoulder-height.
You can do it!